“PURE White or Starphire Glass is Low-Iron Glass allowing non-tinted transmission through the glass of the white finish. Standard glass has mineral traces that result in a slight green tint.
You should choose Lumiére Starphire Glass boards if you want a PURE Brilliant White or true colour finishes.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Toughened 4.5mm Magnetic Safety glass
- Conforms to: AS/NZS 2208:1996
- Safety Glazing Materials In Buildings Standard
- Polished edge and 6mm rounded corners
- 12mm holes for fixing are space 35mm from edges
- Includes clear acrylic pen tray
- Includes 5 super strong glassboard magnets
- 50 Year warranty on erasing surface
- Sizes up to 1500x900mm have 4 holes with 4 fittings
- Sizes 1500x1200mm or more have 6 holes with 6 fittings
- Size 2400x1200mm have 8 holes with 8 fittings”